I can’t believe it is already my 5th year of creating Yearly Bucket Lists to remind me to fill my life with moments – both big & small – that fill my heart up. 5 years of trying to be more intentional about what my to-do list looks like, and trying my best to balance out the business & responsibilities with fun & quality time.
I don’t always cross them all off, but each one that gets checked off fills my life with things that matter. Things that make me happy. Things that make this life one worth living & ENJOYING (like being at the beach!).
Here’s to the moments – both big & small – that will fill up my calendar until my birthday rolls around again.
- Read 40 Books
- Keep a daily happiness journal
- Go to Magnolia
- Weekend away with Max
- Host Mom’s Night Out for photography clients
- Do 5 random acts of kindness with the girls
- Create a vision board for my office
- Do 5 crafts with the girls
- Go to a concert
- Learn to watercolor
- Give 3 random gifts
- Watch 10 TED talks
- Ice cream date with each of the girls
- Host a couple’s game night
- Backyard camping with the girls
- Beach time
To see previous lists (& how they ended up), just click below!