You are two!! You are full of personality & bring so much life to our family! I have been terrible at getting your letters up… poor second child. But I want you to know that I love you so much & I’m glad that this letter is going to be out there for you to look back on some day.
You’re finally getting some hair but usually don’t love getting it pulled back, so one little pony up top is about all we can do!
There you go pulling on that ponytail!
You absolutely love babies & will hold them tight, bounce & “shhhh” them & it’s absolutely adorable to see you being such a good little mama!
Some of your other favorite things:
- Dancing (you tend to end up throwing a fit when we take your sister to dance class because you want to go in & dance too instead of waiting outside in the lobby!)
- The Little Mermaid
- Toast with peanut butter
- Your lovey & your stuffed monkey, George
- Tormenting your sister
- Showing off the artwork you’ve made at school
- Saying prayers before meals (you usually let sister say it, then try to make the sign of the cross & then shout “AMEN!!! Yaaaaaay!!”)
- Making food in your play kitchen & serving it. You’ll look over and say “Ma’ams? Ma’ams???” until I place my order. Cutest thing ever.
- Balloons (you call them baayoons)
You’ve been very dramatically telling us “Scare me!!!” whenever anything scares you (or when you think it should have scared you). For months you’ve been mentioning a mask that a little boy was wearing at a get-together with some friends. You’ll just randomly come to me & say “Boy! Mask!! Stairs!! Scare me!” Not sure what triggers that but I have to say that it does crack me up because I can tell you aren’t necessarily scared still, you just like to play it up & get the comforting attention. And I have to say that your scared face is pretty darn cute.
You’re a smart little thing, Pumpkin, and sometimes that translates into being a bit mischievous! Just look at that face!!
We also get this face from you a lot! Definitely one of my favorite expressions of yours.
You’re constantly trying to be like your big sister!
Making monster faces at your sister!
You have SOOO much energy & are almost always running, dancing or climbing!!
Unfortunately, you’ve also found your nose lately!
You decided to take pictures of me too – love love love it!
Sweet girl, I love you so so so much. You have a heart of gold & a strong personality & you push me to be a better mama (& a better person!!) everyday. While I wish I could keep you little, I can’t wait to see how you grow in the next year. Thank you for being such a perfect addition to our family. I love you to the moon & back!!