It’s round 4, y’all!!! And this one is GOOOOOOOOD!
- First and foremost, I just have to say I am so incredibley proud of my husband, and so proud of the fact that there is now an award named after him! The new SFA football coach remembered him and his talent from competing against him while Max played for SFA. He created the award to recognize the new players who are making a strong impact on the team throughout spring season. It was really neat for him to get to go present the award to the recipients, and I hope he is able to continue to do that into the future. I know it meant a lot to Max, and I hope those guys know what an honor it is to carry his name in some way – I know I do!
- My husband alerted me to this one… Kinda fun! You answer some questions based on how you say things, and it tells you what part of the country your vocabulary reflects. My results? Forth Worth, Irving and Arlington. Clearly I’m allllllll Texas, y’all. Some of the answer responses were things I’ve never even heard! Click the link to see my oh-so-Texan map, then click the button on the top right to get your own results!
- There are so many things on this list that I should do (or not do)! Love love loved this: “God isn’t going to run out of grace for you, and you don’t have to run out of grace for yourself.”
- This is the craziest date I’ve ever heard of! Sad that part of my thoughts when reading this were of saftey and concerns of traveling with a relative stranger, but I guess that’s just the world we live in. Love the quirky photos too. Part of me is a bit jealous that I don’t have that adventurous spirit… but then again, maybe I do and just haven’t tried it out yet?
- And last but certainly not least…. There was a very exciting announcement recently involving my husband’s aunt!! She will be playing the role of Tigris in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2!!!! Amazing, right? I’ve seen a clip or two of her previous work, but I really can’t wait to see her on the big screen! On top of that, I can’t wait to see how they do her makeup for that role… going to be so so so good. If you’ve got a second click on over and like her photo on the page – she definitely deserves it!