I’m the first to admit I’m no fashion blogger/influencer, but I do also love a good deal & sharing the things I love! So I’ve decided to share a few of my favorite things every once in a while over here on the blog. If I can help you find a new favorite too, I’ll be happy!!!
Just like my playlists (& burned CDs back in the day!), there is going to just be a random mix of things… so bear with me! Here we go!!
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – I’ve been having SO much fun learning to watercolor, but was getting a bit frustrated trying to do any kind of lettering… enter the Tombow Dual Brush Pens! These are so lovely to letter with & even better, are VERY forgiving & easy to use for a beginner like me. I started off with this Pastel Palette & can’t wait to get more colors!
- Valor + Stress Away as Perfume – THIS. COMBO. I can’t say enough! It smells delicious & is so helpful for my emotions! It’s like vacay meets self-empowerment rally. I simply mixed drops of each plus witch hazel in a roller ball. I shake it & apply to my wrists as my perfume each day lately & I can’t recommend it enough!
- A Moment to Breathe Daily Devotional – I’ve tried lots of different devotionals, and have really liked most of them for different reasons. This one is probably one of the best I’ve recently worked through recently. Not only does it include a short story/devotional, it has built in space to write out your reactions/prayers and a corresponding Bible verse at the bottom. Add in the beautiful blue tones & watercolor cover? I’m sold. SOLD! Highly recommend this one!
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Dry Shampoo – As a mom + business owner, time is a precious commodity, and let’s be honest… my hair takes too long to wash & dry everyday. I’ve struggled to find a dry shampoo I love because they either make my hair gray (which sadly, I need no help with lately), or the brunette ones make my fingers all black after rubbing it in/scratching my head throughout the day. No, thanks. This stuff though? It rubs in really well & doesn’t leave my hair grayed out. It DOES however, leave my hair clean-looking, great-smelling, & full of volume/texture. So so so good. This little guy helps extend my beach waves/loose curls WAY longer than I could normally! Bonus: you can get it at most grocery/drug stores!
- Lavender Oil – Out of all the oils I’ve tried so far, this is probably my favorite & one I use the most! Ironic, since I used to not really love the smell of lavender… this stuff though, is sooooo good. I diffuse it, put it on my temples to help ease headaches, have it in a roller I use to help me fall asleep at bedtime, put it on the girls to help stop the itch of bug bites & all kinds of things. It blends really well with other oils for diffuser mixes, and it’s just overall lovely.
Have you tried essential oils? If so, what are your favorites? Any great devotionals I should try next? Share your favorites in the comments below!